Uzbekistan Holidays 7 Days Tour
Discover Uzbekistan taking 7 days trip along Bukhara, Samarkand, Tashkent – cultural cradle cities of Central Asia. Fascinating architectural, historical monuments and friendly, hospitable people are the great attraction of this land.
- Fabulous towns of Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand and capital city of Tashkent
- Private foreign speaking guides in each city
- Time for sightseeing tours and free time to explore the town independently
- Urgench-Bukhara distance covered by flight instead of long drive
- Train journeys for Bukhara-Samarkand, Samarkand-Tashkent
- Leisure time
- Time for shopping
- Transfers between hotel and airport/railway station
- Pre and Post Tour extensions possible
What is Included
- 1 night stay in Khiva, 2 nights stay in Bukhara, 1 night stay in Samarkand, 2 nights stay in Tashkent
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide in each city
- Admission to all monuments as per itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
Day 1 Tashkent
Upon arrival at Tashkent International airport you will be met and transferred to hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 2 Tashkent-Urgench-Khiva
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel lobby and transferred to Tashkent’s domestic airport for flight to Urgench. On arrival at Urgench airport you will be met with your name on the nameplate by driver and transferred to Khiva (30 km, 40 minutes drive). Your expert, foreign speaking guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and start your personal Khiva tour visiting Ichan-Qala (the Inner Fortress), where you will see Muhammad Amin madrasah, unfinished Kalta Minar, Kunya Ark, Pahlavan Mahmud mausoleum, Islam Khodja complex and Friday mosque. Overnight in Khiva.
Day 3 Khiva-Urgench-Bukhara
After breakfast you will be transferred to Urgench Airport for flight to Bukhara (the flight between Urgench and Bukhara operates during tourist season only and the flight schedule is subject to change without prior notice). On arrival in Bukhara meeting with your name plate and transfer to hotel. Walking tour of Bukhara with your expert, foreign speaking guide.Overnight in Bukhara.
Day 4 Bukhara
After breakfast your expert, foreign speaking guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and continue visits in Bukhara including visit to Lyabi Hauz, Trade domes, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrasah, the Ark Fortress and Bolo Hauz mosque. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping of local handicrafts too. Overnight in Bukhara.
Day 5 Bukhara-Samarkand
After early breakfast in the hotel, you will be picked up and transferred to Kagan Railway Station. Take a journey to Samarkand on ”Sharq” Express Train and arrive at Samarkand Railway Station, where you will be met with your name on the nameplate by your expert, foreign speaking guide and driver for your personal day sightseeing tour of Samarkand. The tour includes visits to Gur Emir Mausoleum, final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Overnight in Samarkand.
Day 6 Samarkand-Tashkent
After the breakfast in the hotel, discover one of the largest in the Central Asian medieval friday Mosque of Bibi Khanum and explore Siyab Bazaar in Samarkand. Also visit Shahi Zinda Complex with many mausoleums displaying beautiful tile work, the remains of the medieval Ulughbek Observatory and Afrosiyob Museum in the middle of ancient city ruins. After day tour you will be transferred to Samarkand Railway Station where you will take fast train Afrosiyob to Tashkent. On arrival in Tashkent you will be met with nameplate by driver and transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day 7 Tashkent – Departure
Transfer to Tashkent International airport for departure flight.
Days of Operation:
Upon request. Please make advance booking with us. Please feel free to ask your question and request changes.
- 6-9 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 2 persons
- 1 person
- US$ 750
- Best Offer!
- US$ 750
- US$ 894
- US$ 943
- US$ 1587
- US$ 610
- Best Offer!
- US$ 610
- US$ 725
- US$ 775
- US$ 1275
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.