Samarkand With Afrosiyob Fast Train
Travel to Samarkand by Express Train. Private foreign speaking guide in Samarkand. Full day Samarkand sightseeing tour. Time for shopping. The same day return journey to Tashkent by Express Train. Transfer services between Hotel and Airport
- Travel to Samarkand by Express Train
- Private foreign speaking guide in Samarkand
- Full day Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- The same day return journey to Tashkent by Express Train
- Transfer services between Hotel and Airport
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent Train tickets
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
Leave Tashkent’s Northern Railway Station and travel by Express Train to Samarkand, where your expert and foreign speaking guide/driver for your personal day tour of Samarkand will meet you with your name on the nameplate. Start your Samarkand sightseeing tour visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum, final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty representatives. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch. At the end of the tour see Shahi Zinda Complex with many mausoleums of Timurid queens and bazaar. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, your guide will take you back to Samarkand Railway station for your return journey to Tashkent.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent.
Kindly note that new fast train “Afrosiyob” has started operating instead of Registan train for Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent journeys. The train schedule is as follows and it is subject to change without prior notice.
- Tashkent-Samarkand by train N 162 (08:00-10:10) on daily basis
- Samarkand-Tashkent by train N 161 (17:00-19:20) on daily basis
In addition to above train, there runs the second Afrosiyob train for Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent sector on Saturdays, Sundays. The schedule is as follows:
- Tashkent-Samarkand by train N 160 (07:00-09:15)
- Samarkand-Tashkent by train N 159 (18:00-20:20)
Days of Operation:
Daily, This tour starts in the morning and finishes the same evening.
- from US$ 100 per person
- Ask for Details
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.