Samarkand Overnight Tour by Express Train
Travel to Samarkand on Express Train and full day guided sightseeing tour in Samarkand. Time for shopping and overnight stay in Samarkand. Next day return journey to Tashkent on Express train and
transfer to your hotel.
- Travel to Samarkand on Express Train
- Private foreign speaking guide in Samarkand
- Full day Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- Next day return journey to Tashkent on Express train
- Transfer services between Hotel and Airport
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent Train tickets
- Twin/shared room accommodation
Tour does not include:
Leave Tashkent’s Northern Railway Station and travel by Express Train to Samarkand, where you will be met with your name on the nameplate by your expert, foreign speaking guide and driver for your personal day tour of Samarkand. Start your Samarkand sightseeing tour visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum, final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty representatives. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, your guide will take you to the reserved hotel or guesthouse. Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Morning tour begins with discovering one of the largest in Central Asia the medieval friday Mosque of Bibi Khanum and explore Siyab Bazaar in Samarkand. At the end of the tour see Shahi Zinda Complex with many mausoleums of Timurid queens, medieval Ulughbek Observatory and Afrosiyob Museum in the middle of ancient city ruins. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, your guide will take you back to Samarkand Railway station for your return journey to Tashkent.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent 45 minutes before train’s departure time.
Days of Operation:
This tour starts at 7:00 am and finishes at about 20:00 pm next day.
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- Discounts Available, please contact us for details
- US$ 210
- Nice, clean hotels
- US$ 410
- US$ 260
- US$ 247
- US$ 210
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.