Karakalpakstan – Nukus & Moynaq
Karakalpakstan located in the northwest of Uzbekistan is famed for its unique culture, rich historical legacy. The highlight of the trip is the Art Museum after Igor Savitsky which boasts over 90,000 exhibits that represent Russian, Uzbekistan avant garde art and Karakalpak applied art collections. The trip also includes Moynaq town once located at the seashore of Aral Sea.
- Travel to Nukus by air
- Visit to Art Museum named after Igor Savitskiy in Nukus
- Russian, Uzbek avan garde art and Karakalpak applied art collections
- Visit graveyard of ships in Moynaq
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments as per itinerary
- Transportation services as per itinerary
- Twin/shared room accommodation
- Return Flight to Tashkent
- Possible Pre or Post tour extension program along Uzbekistan
Tour does not include:
- Air tickets for Tashkent-Nukus-Tashkent
Early morning pickup from hotel lobby and transfer to Tashkent Airport for about two hours flight to Nukus, capital of Karakalpakistan, to the north-west of Uzbekistan. On arrival at Nukus airport at exit into city you will be met with nameplate. Enjoy tour of Nukus with your expert knowledgeable local guide. Visit the famous Art Museum named after Igor Savitskiy and archaeological sites Mizdakhan, Gaur-Kala. Overnight in Nukus.
After breakfast drive towards Moynaq town which was once located at the seashore of Aral Sea, but now the water had gone about 200 km far away from the town. On arrival in Moynaq visit the graveyard of ships in ex-shore of the Aral Sea and town museum. After visits drive to Nukus and on arrival transfer to Nukus airport for flight to Tashkent. On arrival at Tashkent airport at exit into city meeting with name plate and transfer to hotel.
For trip to Moynaq it is suggested to get box-lunch because there is no eating place available there. Nukus-Moynaq distance is 210 km, 3 hours drive (one way route).
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point
Days of Operation:
Daily except Mondays on request.
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-9 persons
- 10+above persons
- MAKE ADVANCE BOOKING
- from US$ 217
- Ask for Details
- $ 589
- $ 315
- $ 241
- $ 217
- GET A DISCOUNT!!!
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.