Trip to Nukus & Khiva
This trip is to the furthest north-western region of the country including visit to capital city of Karakalpakstan – Nukus and the ancient city of Khiva in Uzbekistan. The convenient way of traveling to this region is by flight operated from Tashkent.
- Travel to Nukus & Khiva by air
- Visit to Art Museum of Igor Savitskiy
- Fabulous town of Khiva
- Transfer between hotel and airport/rail station
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Accommodation in Nukus, Khiva
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
Morning pickup and transfer to Tashkent domestic airport for flight to Nukus, the capital city of Karakalpakstan. Upon arrival at Nukus airport meeting with name plate. Tour of Art Museum with museum guide. Overnight in Nukus.
**After visits in Nukus it is possible to drive to Khiva and stay overnight there.
After breakfast drive to Khiva. In the afternoon tour of Khiva with local guide. Visit Ichan-Kala: Muhammad Amin madrasah, Kalta Minar, Kunya Ark, Pahlavan Mahmud mausoleum, Islam Khodja complex, Friday mosque, Tash Hovli palace. Overnight in Khiva.
Breakfast in hotel. Pick-up from hotel lobby and transfer to Urgench airport for flight to Tashkent. On arrival at Tashkent domestic airport meeting with name plate and transfer to hotel.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent.
Days of Operation: Daily
- 1 person
- 2-3 persons
- 4-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- MAKE ADVANCE BOOKING
- from US$ 269
- Ask For Details
- $ 599
- $ 350
- $ 325
- $ 269
- GET A DISCOUNT!!!
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.