Aral Sea Trip – Reaching the water of Aral
The trip to the Aral Sea area can be regarded as extreme type of tourism. It is quite a challenge to visit the graveyard of ships in Moynaq, Ustyurt Plato, Aralkum (appeared desert on the bottom of Aral Sea) and to reach the water of Aral Sea which receded 170-200 km away from its original seashore.
- Reach the water of Aral Sea, visit graveyard of ships in Moynaq
- Beautiful sunset and sunrise view
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments as per itinerary
- Special transport 4 WD vehicles for Aral Sea trip
- Tent in Aral Sea area under the stars
- Possible Pre or Post tour extension program along Uzbekistan or to Khiva
Tour does not include:
- Air tickets for Tashkent – Nukus – Tashkent
After early breakfast set off towards Aral Sea on special transport 4 WD Russian UAZ or Land Cruiser. The journey is about 420 km and it takes about 8-10 hours driving. The route goes Nukus – Kungrad – Plato Ustyurt – Sudochye Lake-Aral Sea. If desired, en-route visit to archaeological sites Mizdakhan, Gaur-Kala. By early evening arrival at the present seashore of the Aral Sea. Walk down towards the water and explore the area. Establishing tents for overnight. Sleeping bag with mattress is provided. Meals for Aral Sea trip – picnic lunch, dinner are included in travel arrangements.Overnight in Tent.
Early morning time for photo shooting of the area and sun rise. After breakfast visit to picturesque canyons of Ustyurt and drive towards Moynaq through the dried bottom of the sea. On arrival in Moynaq visit the graveyard of Ships in ex-shore of the Aral Sea and town museum. After visits drive to Nukus (210 km, 3 hours) and on arrival transfer to hotel.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point
1. Footwear (boots) for trekking 2. Warm clothes (wind proof jacket) 3. Headgear from the sun (cap/hat)4. Sunglasses 5. Sun block cream, cream against mosquitoes 6. Personal medicines 7. Camera 8. Passport 9. One can collect personal Tent, Sleeping bags, though it will be provided by the organizer
|Fixed Travel Dates: April 27-30, May 22-25, August 28-31, September 25-28, October 23-26. Tour will be handled after passenger/s collected and the trip confirmed by Travel Organizer.|
Days of Operation:
Daily except Mondays. Please book this trip in advance as per above fixed travel dates or ask for private tour.
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-9 persons
- 10+ above persons
- MAKE ADVANCE BOOKING
- from US$ 295
- Ask for Details
- $ 710
- $ 399
- $ 295
- Ask for group quote
- GET A DISCOUNT!!!
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.