Full Day Trip to Samarkand by Car
350 km road travel between Tashkent and Samarkand. Private foreign speaking guide and full day sightseeing tour in Samarkand. Time for shopping and same day return to Tashkent.
- 350 km road travel between Tashkent and Samarkand
- Private foreign speaking guide in Samarkand
- Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- Same day return to Tashkent
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour.
Tour does not include:
Leave Tashkent in the morning and travel to Samarkand where you will be met by your expert, foreign speaking guide for your day tour of Samarkand. Start your Samarkand sightseeing tour visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum , final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and permitting time for shopping, too. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, return journey to Tashkent and transfer to your hotel.
Meeting point : Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent at 6.00 am.
Days of Operation:
This tour starts at 5:30 a.m. and finishes at about 7:00 a.m. (+2 nights)
- 1 person
- 2-3 persons
- 4-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- from US$ 117
- Ask for Details
- US$ 270
- US$ 146
- US$ 139
- US$ 117
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.