Fergana Valley Overnight Tour
Journey to Fergana Valley by car, crossing the Qamchik mountain pass. Quick city tours in Kokand, Margilan and Rishtan. Overnight stay in Fergana. Activities include the silk manufacturers’ factory in Margilan and ceramics workshop in Rishtan.
Fergana is the original home of the fabled “heavenly horses” – big, strong intelligent beasts much prized by the Chinese It is unlike the rest of Uzbekistan, so green with beautiful orchards of pomegranates, apricots, apples, and peaches. Rows of mulberry trees that provide food for silkworms, famous for providing the silk that was traded for centuries by merchants traversing Central Asia.
- Journey to Fergana Valley by Road transport
- Cross the Qamchik Mountain pass
- Quick city tours in Kokand, Margilan and Rishtan
- Overnight stay in Fergana
- Visit to silk manufacturers’ & ceramist’s workshop
- Return journey to Tashkent by Road
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Accommodation in Ferghana
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
At 08:30 am pick-up from your hotel lobby and drive to Kokand (245 km, 4 hrs). The drive will go through Qamchiq mountain passage. Upon arrival in Kokand city which was once the capital of Kokand Khanate, meeting with your expert, foreign language speaking guide and start sightseeing. Visit Kokand’s last khan – Khudayar Khan’s Palace, Friday mosque (now museum) and continue your drive to Fergana city. En-route if time allows visit to ceramist’s workshop in Rishtan. Ferghana valley ceramics is famous for its bright blue and green colored patterns. Overnight stay in Fergana.
After breakfast in hotel drive to Margilan and start your morning tour visiting Silk fabric producing factory/workshop and witness the process of silk making. Explore Margilan Bazaar that represent some of the best bazaars of the Silk Road. In the afternoon return journey to Tashkent through Qamchiq mountain passage. Upon arrival in Tashkent transfer to hotel. Meeting point: Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent at 08:30 a.m.
Days of Operation:
Daily This tour starts at 08:30 a.m. and finishes at about 18:00 p.m.
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- MAKE ADVANCE BOOKING
- from US$ 210
- Ask for Details
- $ 438
- $ 275
- $ 250
- $ 210
- GET A DISCOUNT!!!
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.