Camel Ride in Kyzylkum desert
This tour is an adventure type of holiday in a peaceful spot of nature – Kyzylkum desert, the northern area en-route from Bukhara to Samarkand. It is a private trip for those who would like to experience nomadic way of living: staying in the Yurt (tent), camel ride and song of the Akin, the local musician. Visit the sky-blue lake “Aydar” in the midst of desert to explore the area or for swimming. .
- Peaceful spot of nature in Kyzylkum desert
- Discovering Aydar Lake area, desert flora & fauna
- Nurota town – Alexander the Great’s fortress remains
- Fabulous town of Bukhara
- Time for shopping
- Private foreign speaking guide
- Transfer between hotel and airport/railway station
- Pre and Post Tour extensions possible
What is Included
- 1 night stay in Yurts, 1 night stay in Bukhara
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Camel ride
- Admission to all monuments as per itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
Day 1 Tashkent-Navoi-Nurota-Yurts Base
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby and transferred to Tashkent’s domestic airport for flight to Navoi. On arrival at Navoi airport you will be met with your name on the nameplate. Then drive to Nurota. En-route visit rock painting site. In Nurota short tour including visit to the complex “Chashma” (the underground water well with pilgrimage site, Friday (Juma) mosque), the remains of Nur fortress of Alexander the Great. After visits in Nurota drive to Aydarkul Lake to explore the area and for swimming. In the late afternoon drive to Yurts Base for accommodation. In the evening enjoy camel ride around the base and explore the area. The local musician will share nomad music, songs with guests of the Yurt. Overnight in Yurts.
Day 2 Yurts Base-Bukhara
After breakfast drive to Bukhara. En-route visit Rabati Malik caravanserai remains and stop in Gijduvan to get introduced with Ceramic Art of the region. Overnight in Bukhara.
It is possible to spend the morning in the Aydarkul Lake area and drive to Bukhara in the p.m.
Day 3 Bukhara-Tashkent
After breakfast your expert, foreign speaking guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and start walking tour of Bukhara including visit to Lyabi Hauz, Trade domes, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrasah, the Ark Fortress and Bolo Hauz mosque. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping of local handicrafts too. In the evening pick-up from hotel lobby and transfer to airport for flight to Tashkent. On arrival at Tashkent domestic airport you will be met with your name on the nameplate and transferred to your hotel.
Meeting point : Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent.
Days of Operation:
This tour can be organized on request. Departure day is daily except Saturday.
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- 10-16 persons
- MAKE ADVANCE BOOKING
- from US$ 260
- Ask for Details
- $ 699
- $ 374
- $ 345
- $ 288
- $ 260
- GET A DISCOUNT!!!
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.