Bukhara-Samarkand Tour, Three Days
Evening flight and overnight stay in Bukhara. Full day sightseeing tour in Bukhara and evening journey to Samarkand by car. Overnight stay in Samarkand and full day sightseeing tour next day. Return to Tashkent by Express train and transfer to your hotel.
- Travel to Bukhara by air
- Overnight stay in Bukhara
- Private foreign speaking guide in Bukhara and Samarkand
- Full day Bukhara sightseeing tour
- Evening journey to Samarkand by Road transport
- Overnight stay in Samarkand
- Full day Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- Return journey to Tashkent by Registan Express train
- Transfer between hotel and airport/rail station
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Twin/shared room accommodation
Tour does not include:
- Air tickets for Tashkent-Bukhara Y class – US$ 50 per person
- Train tickets for Samarkand-Tashkent – US$ 20 per person
Flight to Bukhara Airport, where you will be met with your name on the nameplate by the driver and transfer to the hotel for dining and overnight stay in Bukhara.
See most visited sightseeing places in Bukhara including Ismail Samani Mausoleum, The Ark Fortress, Bolo Hauz Mosque, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrassah . Shop for local handicrafts at the Trade domes and Lyabi Hauz.Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Bukhara, travel to Samarkand on road transport; dining and overnight stay in Samarkand.
Meet your Samarkand guide at the hotel in the morning and start your Samarkand sightseeing tour visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum , final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Discover one of the largest in the Central Asian medieval Friday Mosque of Bibi Khanum and explore Siyab Bazaar in Samarkand. At the end of the tour see Shahi Zinda Complex with many mausoleums of Timurid queens, medieval Ulughbek Observatory . Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, transfer to Samarkand Rail Station return journey to Tashkent’s Northern Railway Station. Meeting at the station by the driver and transfer to the hotel.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent.
Days of Operation:
This tour starts depending on the time of the flight on that day (afternoon/evening) and finishes at about 20:30 p.m. (+2 days)
- 1 person
- 2-3 persons
- 4-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- from US$ 320
- Nice, clean hotels
- US$ 526
- US$ 399
- US$ 378
- US$ 320
- from US$ 243
- Family guesthouses
- US$ 495
- US$ 295
- US$ 287
- US$ 243
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.