Bukhara-Samarkand Tour, Overnight
Early morning flight and full day sightseeing tour in Bukhara. Travel to Samarkand by car in the evening and overnight stay in Samarkand. You will have enough time for shopping in Samarkand and Bukhara. Return journey to Tashkent on express train and transfer to your hotel.
- Early morning flight to Bukhara
- Private foreign speaking guide
- Full day Bukhara sightseeing tour
- Road travel to Samarkand
- Overnight Stay in Samarkand
- Full day Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- Return journey to Tashkent on express train
- Transfer between hotel and airport/railway station
What is Included
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
- Twin/shared room accommodation
Tour does not include:
- Air tickets for Tashkent-Bukhara Y class – US$ 50 per person
- Train tickets for Samarkand-Tashkent – US$ 20 per person
You will be met in the early morning at the meeting point by our driver and transferred to Tashkent Domestic Airport for flight to Bukhara. At Bukhara Airport, you will be met with a name plate by your driver and will be transferred to the meeting place in the center of Noble Bukhara. You will be welcomed by your private foreign speaking guide. See most visited sightseeing places in Bukhara including Ismail Samani Mausoleum, The Ark Fortress, Bolo Hauz Mosque, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrassah . Shop for local handicrafts at the Trade domes and Lyabi Hauz. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping too.
After your day of sightseeing in Bukhara, travel to Samarkand on road transport; Overnight stay in Samarkand.
Start your Samarkand sightseeing tour visiting Gur Emir Mausoleum, final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Samarkand, transfer to Samarkand Railway Station return journey to Tashkent. Meeting at the station by the driver and transfer to the hotel.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent at 5.45 a.m.
Days of Operation:
Daily except Sun
This tour starts at 5:45 a.m. and finishes at about 20:30 p.m. next day
- 1 person
- 2-3 persons
- 4-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- from US$ 231
- Nice, clean hotels
- US$ 530
- US$ 299
- US$ 278
- US$ 231
- from US$ 210
- Family guesthouses
- US$ 473
- US$ 264
- US$ 248
- US$ 210
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.