Bukhara-Samarkand Tour, Five Days
Journey to Bukhara by night train and full day guided sightseeing tour in Bukhara. After the overnight stay, travel to Samarkand by express train. Two days sightseeing tour and two nights stay in Samarkand. Return journey to Tashkent on express train and transfer to hotel.
- Journey to Bukhara by night train
- Private foreign speaking guide in Bukhara and Samarkand
- Two days Bukhara sightseeing tour
- Journey to Samarkand by Sharq Express Train
- Two days Samarkand sightseeing tour
- Time for shopping
- Leisure time
- Return journey to Tashkent on fast train Afrosiyob
- Transfer between hotel and airport/rail station
What is Included
- Two nights stay in Bukhara, one night stay in Samarkand
- Knowledgeable foreign speaking tour guide
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transportation services including all transfers and city tour
Tour does not include:
- All extra services, medical expenses, insurance and any other expenses of personal nature
You will be picked up at 07:15 p.m. from your hotel and transferred to Tashkent’s Northern Railway Station, where you will take overnight train to Bukhara. Arrival to Kagan Railway Station early in the morning, where you will be met with your name on the nameplate by driver and transferred to the hotel in Bukhara.
Your expert, foreign speaking guide will welcome you at the hotel. See most visited sightseeing places in Bukhara including Ismail Samani Mausoleum,The Ark Fortress, Bolo Hauz Mosque, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrassah . Shop for local handicrafts at the Trade domes and Lyabi Hauz. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Bukhara, your guide will take you back to the hotel. Overnight in Bukhara.
You will continue tour of Bukhara with your expert, foreign speaking guide. Visit Baha-ud-Din Naqshband Bukhari complex and learn about Sufism. Also visit Summer Palace of last Bukhara rulers “Sitora-i Mohi Hosa” and beautiful site Chor Minor hidden in old town neighborhood. Afternoon free time to explore the area independently and for shopping. Overnight in Bukhara.
After early breakfast in the hotel, you will be picked up and transferred to Kagan Railway Station. Take a journey to Samarkand on ”Sharq” Express Train and arrive at Samarkand Railway Station, where you will be met with your name on the nameplate by your expert, foreign speaking guide and driver for your personal day sightseeing tour of Samarkand. The tour includes visits to Gur Emir Mausoleum, final resting place of the Great warlord and statesman Amir Temur (Tamerlane) and his dynasty. See Registan Square and shop for local handicrafts in Samarkand. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant in Samarkand for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. Overnight in Samarkand.
After the breakfast in the hotel, discover one of the largest in the Central Asian medieval Friday Mosque of Bibi Khanum and explore Siyab Bazaar in Samarkand. At the end of the tour see Shahi Zinda Complex with many mausoleums of Timurid queens, medieval Ulughbek Observatory and Afrosiyob Museum in the middle of ancient city ruins. After day tour you will be transferred to Samarkand Railway Station where you will take fast train Afrosiyob to Tashkent. On arrival in Tashkent you will be met with nameplate by driver and transferred to your hotel.
Meeting point : Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent at 19.15 pm.
Days of Operation:
This tour starts at 07:15 p.m. and finishes at 19.35 / 20:40 p.m. (+4 days)
- 1 person
- 2 persons
- 3-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- from US$ 587
- Best available or Boutique hotels
- US$ 1224
- US$ 743
- US$ 705
- US$ 587
- from US$ 405
- Nice, clean hotels
- US$ 816
- US$ 520
- US$ 485
- US$ 405
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.