Bukhara Overnight Tour by Air and Rail
Fly early in the morning to Bukhara and transfer to the hotel. Your private foreign speaking guide will show you the sightseeing places in Bukhara. Overnight stay in Bukhara hotels or guesthouses and the tour continues next day. Return journey on overnight train to Tashkent and transfer to your hotel.
- Early morning flight to Bukhara
- Private foreign speaking guide
- Two days Bukhara sightseeing tour
- Overnight Stay in Bukhara hotels or guesthouses
- Time for shopping
- Return overnight journey on train to Tashkent
- Transfer between hotel and airport/railway station
What is Included
- Private foreign speaking tour guide in Bukhara
- Admission to all monuments on itinerary
- Transfer between hotel and airport/rail station
- Twin/shared room accommodation
Tour does not include:
- Air tickets for Tashkent – Bukhara Y class – US$ 50 per person
- Train tickets for Bukhara – Tashkent night train US$ 50 per seat in 2 beds compartment or US$ 35 per seat in 4 beds compartment
You will be met in the early morning at the meeting point by our driver and transferred to Tashkent Domestic Airport for flight to Bukhara. At the airport in Bukhara you will be met with your name on the nameplate and transfer to the hotel in Bukhara. Meet your private foreign speaking guide in the hotel and start your personal tour of Bukhara. See most visited sightseeing places in Bukhara including Ismail Samani Mausoleum, The Ark Fortress, Bolo Hauz Mosque, Poi Kalon Ensemble of Kalan Minaret, Kalan mosque and Mir Arab Madrassah Shop for local handicrafts at the Trade domes and Lyabi Hauz. Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch in Bukhara and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Bukhara, your guide will take you to the reserved hotel or guesthouse. Overnight stay in Bukhara.
Morning tour begins with famous Sufi Baha ad-Din Naqshbandi’s complex and ends with last Bukharian Emir’s Summer Palace Sitora-i Mohi Hosa.
Your guide will recommend a good local restaurant for lunch and time permitting take you shopping too. After your day of sightseeing in Bukhara, transfer to Kagan’s Railway Station (30 minutes drive from Bukhara) for your return overnight journey to Tashkent.
Meeting point :Your hotel or other preferred point in Tashkent at 5:30 a.m.
Days of Operation:
This tour starts at 5:30 a.m. and finishes at about 7:00 a.m. (+2 nights)
- 1 person
- 2-3 persons
- 4-5 persons
- 6-9 persons
- from US$ 146
- Nice, clean hotels with good location
- $ 352
- $ 190
- $ 170
- $ 146
- from US$ 116
- Family guesthouses / hotels with basic facilities
- $ 276
- $ 152
- $ 139
- $ 116
- Children under 2 years of age may travel with parents free of charge.
- Type of transportation to be defined according to the number of people present for the tour.
- This tour does not include photo fees in monuments, museums and sights.